I promise I won’t do a post every time Lilly goes to school, I just wanted to share a few pictures of Lilly on her second day of school. She picked out her own outfit, she did a great job as a model for Lilly Pie Creations..hehe!
Remember last week when I said Lilly refused to use the potty at school. Well this week I prepared her and told her that she needed to listen to her teachers when they told her it was time to go potty. She did listen the first time, then she fell in the potty. Yup you read that right she fell in the potty!! Her teacher set her up on the potty and turned around to help the next kid and she fell in, Lilly now claims the prize as the first kid to fall in the potty in her class. Her teacher said that she has never had a kid fall in the potty in her class before. She also said, she knows now to hold Lilly when she sits on the potty. I honestly think it’s hilarious, of course my kid gets my clumsy gene (don’t worry Lilly you’re not the first person in our household to fall in the potty I promise). Needless to say, she refused to go potty at school the rest of the day, and two weeks later she is still talking about falling in the potty at school!!



1 comment:
Poor Baby!
That dress is awesome! And she is so cute.. course, like I said before, she would make a burlap sack look cute!!!! I swiped these photos !!!
Post a Comment